Simple Tip for a Delicious Salad

Lets face it a salad is only as good as it's dressing. Too much and the salad is ruined, but just enough of the right type and the salad's deliciousness is multiplied to yum tastic heights in your mouth.

I'm always looking for a good dressing and I finally found a great berry vinegrette. It's so good I want to put it on other things not just salad. I keep being tempted to put it on weird stuff like ice cream and cookies until I remember it's got vinegar in it. Anyway I got this dressing at Wal-Mart grocery and love it.



It's "all natural" so it expires sooner than other dressings, but you really can't beat the price and low calorie amount.

It uses real juices and fruit purees to get an excellent flavor.



I used it on my berry and almond kale salad and it tasted amazing! I'm going to try spinach next.

Now here is the only downside: 
It uses "High Fructose Corn Syrup."
If I knew that originally I probably wouldn't have bought it, but since I did I don't regret it because it tastes very good. It doesn't taste syrupy or fake like other berry vinaigrettes I've tried. The HFCS would make me think it would taste fake and sugary, but it did not. I never would have guessed that was in there. So for some of you that may be a deal breaker, but for me I think the dressing is worth it. It's more affordable than other natural brands, and that might be why.

Here is the back for all your ingridients.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BTV Media Player Scam?

The Matrix, Simulacra and Comedy?

How to Eat Healthy For Noobs: Tips If You Never Tried a Healthy DietBefore and Don't Know Where to Start