GC experiment

So I had to take a break from my GC experiment because I accidentally left the bottle at a friends house who lives 2 hours away. They were curious so I just told them "hey why don't you keep them and see if it works for you?" And that's what they're doing. 

As for me I've gained two pounds. It's such a small number that it could be natural fluctuation, or it could be that since I stopped taking the GC I'm gaining it back. Who knows?

Anyway I've ordered some more bottles and they should be here soon. So we will find out later if it works completely on me.

On the plus side now I can tell you if it works for my friend too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BTV Media Player Scam?

How to Eat Healthy For Noobs: Tips If You Never Tried a Healthy DietBefore and Don't Know Where to Start

The Matrix, Simulacra and Comedy?