Delicious Food I Made

If I keep track of all the delicious things I made maybe I'll remember to make them again someday.
This tastes really really good.




It's a fried egg and bacon sandwich.

It simply goes like this:

The Bacon:
2 pieces of thick cut bacon and optional
1 piece turkey bacon 

The Egg:
                      My trick:
After cooking the bacon 1/2 way I dump out the extra grease into a metal can.
Then when they are finished I leave the new grease in and throw in an egg.

I make the egg over-easy and fried in the bacon fat. 

While it's frying I add parsley salt and thyme for flavor.

The Toast:
Toast two pieces of toast and now you need to coat them with:
Mayo
Or
Butter
Or for healthier options

Olive oil
Or
Spreadable cheese (I like laughing cow)

The Sandwich:
Then add the egg and bacon, breaking up the bacon so it fits and there you have a fried egg bacon sandwich! 

Tips:
You can make it healthier by using whole wheat toast and only turkey bacon. 
And
By choosing olive oil or low fat spreadable cheese to coat the toast .

For less greasy bacon cook it longer till it's mostly crispy and less fat then remove from pan and put on a paper towel. Let it sit before putting them on the toast.

If you want more flavor, cook the bacon a little less so some fat remains and put the bacon still sizzling straight from the pan onto the toast.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BTV Media Player Scam?

The Matrix, Simulacra and Comedy?

How to Eat Healthy For Noobs: Tips If You Never Tried a Healthy DietBefore and Don't Know Where to Start