Garcinia Cambogia Danger

WARNING : it may suppress your appetite too much
(This does not count as dinner! Even if it does have healthy nuts on top)

This is my second day using my new bottle of GC, so I've been using GC 2 weeks with a 2 week break in between and just started up again. That's not how you are supposed to do it I just lost my previous bottle. Anyway...

Yesterday my appetite was suppressed. I'm assuming it was the GC because that was the only different factor in my diet.

I woke up Saturday around 11:30am and ate a decent sized brunch till I felt satisfied, not too full and no longer hungry.
3 hours later I had a coffee and a small fiber one bar.
3 hours after that I had a cupcake.
3 hours after that I was still awake and had eaten nothing else but felt fine. Lies.

I woke up this morning and my body hated me. It was screaming at me to eat something. I took a shower and had to pause my shower half way to crumple on the floor until the feeling of my stomach eating me alive subsided.

SO
When you use GC it's helping you to BREAK your bad habits of EMOTIONAL EATING. You no longer should be eating when you FEEL like it and instead eat at regular intervals with NORMAL sized portions.

But even if you feel like eating less, I found out the hard way:
If you really want to be healthy and lose weight you still need to keep eating!

 I know that's not a revolutionary thought, but what it means is to be healthy you can't rely on your feelings to decide when to eat. 

Don't eat because your bored, sad or angry
And DONT skip 3 meals because you don't feel hungry or you're too busy

If you really feel full obviously don't eat. But if you haven't eaten for 4-5 hours and you don't feel hungry, at least have an apple!

Conclusion:

GOOD NEWS
If you already eat too much or find yourself eating a lot when you are bored or emotional, this supplement will probably help curb those reactions. 

BAD NEWS
You still have to use logic and your reasoning to think about how much food would be healthy for you to consume everyday.
Ie:  If you usually consume 4 large meals and you want to lose weight you probably should aim for 3 medium meals EVEN if taking this supplement makes you feel fine with 2 small ones.

The GOAL: is to slowly lose weight over time in a heathy way so that you can maintain your new healthy weight. NOT becoming anorexic !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BTV Media Player Scam?

How to Eat Healthy For Noobs: Tips If You Never Tried a Healthy DietBefore and Don't Know Where to Start

The Matrix, Simulacra and Comedy?