Garcinia Cambogia Update




I finally got my new bottle of GC in the mail after leaving it at a friends house. So now we are starting over. 

My weight right now is :115.4
My BMI: 19.4 (low-normal range)
My Body Fat %: 16.6 % 

2 % points lower than before. 

Maybe my somewhat healthy eating habits, my 4 days of walking 30 min or more and taking daily vitamins is helping. Or maybe the GC in my system from before is helping. Or both? 

(All the supplements I take regularly, some are everyday, some are 1-2x a week)

Let's wait and see.

Also I'm keeping in touch with my friend to see how the supplement works for them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BTV Media Player Scam?

The Matrix, Simulacra and Comedy?

How to Eat Healthy For Noobs: Tips If You Never Tried a Healthy DietBefore and Don't Know Where to Start