Be Careful What You Don’t Wish For



I had a vivid dream last night almost like I was watching a movie. A young cobbler in a poor cottage🏚, almost like that from a fairy tale, was with his little sister dreaming of how he’d get them to a better place. 


He found a magic talisman💠, but didn’t know the true power of what he found. He held it tightly in his hand and with half hope,  half skepticism began telling his little sister his wish of how they were going to get free from their life of poverty. 


He wished to be the royal shoe cobbler for the prince👑. He would live with his sister in the palace and they’d have plenty of food everyday. Never would he have to work for pennies again because he’d be the constant servant to the future king. 


As the spectator in this dream I could see that the magic was already happening. His dream, that he focussed on, was coming true. But it wouldn’t be as he hoped. I could see the future clearly🔮. In his fear😱 of remaining unfulfilled, his guilt 😔of caring for his sister and his skepticism 🤨 about whether the magic was actually real, he had wished for a lesser dream. 


He could have wished to be anything. He could have been the royal guard, the first knight or even the Prince himself. His dreams were limited, not by his circumstances, but by his own imagination.🦄🎨🌈.


Are your dreams like this? You want a better life, but you limit the scope of your dream to what seems more realistic for who “you are”. It’s not who you really  are, it’s who you’ve been told you are and can be. In reality you are not limited. You don’t live in a box.

Don’t put your dreams in one. 


The End 
.


(This was a cautionary tale so no happily ever after for him. But don’t worry! If he learns to have a positive mindset and a focus on abundance, rather than scarcity, he can change his life again without the talisman.  Hint the magic is inside) 


For anyone wondering , yes this was an actual dream that I dreamt on the last night of Twitchcon. I think the theme of my twitch con has been that dreams can and do come true. The dreams I’ve found that are most important and most beautiful are those of making great friends and meeting your hero’s, the people you believe in and those who believe in you. 


My dream right now is to grow my twitch community so I can make more and more friends. 

I also want to combine this with pursuing my passions of writing, singing, musical theater, fashion and dance/performance. Along the way I want to inspire people by showing them dreams can come true and by offering any advice or life coaching that I can. I’m here for you- ask me anything! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BTV Media Player Scam?

How to Eat Healthy For Noobs: Tips If You Never Tried a Healthy DietBefore and Don't Know Where to Start

The Matrix, Simulacra and Comedy?