The Future of this Blog

Hello friends, 


If you have been with us from the beginning you will remember this blog was "Becoming Coco." The name Coco was from my college nickname with my best friends from the Unofficial Sorority of Biola, The Decadox. Coco resonated with the identity I had back then. The term "Becoming" was used because this blog was created with the intent of sharing everything which was on my mind and made up my life. I wanted to document the journey to becoming who I would and wanted to be. I had no aim in particular and just wrote about whatever topic came to my mind.

However, I am re-branding this blog. We are now "Becoming Korenski." I am continuing the concept that this blog will share and document my journey with you all. All I ever wanted was a place to express my true self and see if it could resonate with, inspire or help others. Though "Coco" was my nickname from college, "Korenski" is actually my nickname from High School. My friends and I were learning about the Russian Revolution and Alexander Kerensky, when they realized it sounded like my name so it became thus. I did have some family members call me this when I was young, but it was that moment in History class 10th grade when the name really became mine.

The mission of this blog is to document my journey with my brand "Korenski23." I am Korenski23 on Twitch, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, Smule, Snapchat, Tik Tok and Facebook. My brand is all about being authentically "you" and embracing the adventure of life with open arms and an open mind for continuous learning and growth. I do this through sharing and creating life coaching style content that focuses on creating and maintaining a positive mindset for my audience of gamers and live streamers. My aim is to use gaming and the platform of live-streaming to motivate those who struggle with positivity and who have felt ostracized or left out by society. The weirdos, the socially unskilled and the ones who just didn't fit in. Maybe they came to gaming because they love solving puzzles, needed something to do when they were alone, found they could make friends easier online or just found games made so much more sense than the real world. Like the real world games are competitive, but unlike the real world the rules are more clearly laid out and the game always follows the rules. No matter who the world says you are, if you put your mind to it you knew you could beat that video game and win. Well I want to make life that simple for you too. I want life to be your next big game that is exciting and completely winnable when you put your mind to it.

I have the Da Vinci Curse/Mindset, I can not focus on one single thing. I have too many passions.  So while Korenski23 is primarily based on Twitch.tv/korenski23, a live streaming site centered around video games, we are not limited to just gaming content. Everything I do with this brand is under the umbrella goal of bringing light, positivity and motivation to the world. Our motto is "Power Up Your Game and Level Up Your Life" because I want to use springboard of gaming to encourage you in elevating your mind, but I go way beyond gaming.  Whatever it is I do, I do it with the hope to inspire, educate and motivate. I am first and foremost in that sense an inspirational teacher.




So on this blog you can expect:


1. Authentic updates about my life journey with this brand
2. Encouragement for you in your goals so you can "Be You Boo"
3. Wisdom for life through my stories and experiences
4. Using messages from Video Games, Movies, Books and TV Shows to help you "#nevergiveup and #nevergameover"

And even

5. Tips & Tricks for Success on Twitch
6. Anything else I find in the future that will help you "Power Up Your Game & Level Up Your Life"

So that's what to expect in this newly branded blog and if you wish to learn more about my goals and mission on other platforms continue below:

Here is what I am focussing on with each of the platforms under Korenski23:


Twitch Channel:



1. I am learning guitar and playing songs for you in the hopes that you can watch my progress and be inspired in your own goals, as well as be entertained by my music and mistakes along the way.

2. I play Just Dance and have a lot of fun in hopes that you will be entertained and have a fun community to hang out with centered around a positive activity. During my Just Dance streams, I chat with the community and create a positive atmosphere.

3. I ask thoughtful questions to give you the opportunity to share your thoughts with the community and open up about your dreams, fears, and beliefs. Sharing is very cathartic and the questions can help you find clarity or just have fun learning about yourself and others.

4. I offer empathy and wisdom for life's issues. Whatever wisdom and advice you need I will do my best to give it in response to any direct messages or chat questions I receive. We have an encouraging community who also joins in during live broadcasting to share words of encouragement or advice if asked.

5. I sing and I practice singing so that I can improve my voice for the goal of entertainment and inspiration. I hope my singing will be inspiring and emotional or enjoyable and fun for my community.

6. I write songs, often parodies, that are fun and bring smiles to everyone's face. The songs often center around the community to make people feel special, welcome and loved.

7. I talk about life coaching topics like "Setting Goals" and "Time Management" to help share what I am learning on my journey in life. I encourage viewers to share their opinion and discoveries as well so we can all learn from each other.

8. I play a variety of games just for fun and whenever possible communicate life lessons through the plot and storyline of the game.

9. I do voices either in the game narration or through actually reading a book. We are currently on the Harry Potter Series so most the voices are just variations of my British Accent. Whenever possible I use the storyline of Harry Potter to talk about life lessons and relate the character's struggles with our own challenges in life. I hope to create a positive and entertaining atmosphere that feels like a family.

Twitter:
Twitter is where I will share and post primarily Twitch, Streaming, and Content related posts or tips. I use Twitter to stay in contact with the streaming community so I am often engaging with other streamers, posting or re-posting about their streams and I post tips and tricks to winning at Twitch as I find them helpful. I use this platform a lot to shout out my community members and friends on Twitch. I also post about my life and things I am learning or facing with the aim of authenticity to reach out to my community for advice or to encourage positivity and realness in the online community.

Discord:
In our community Discord, I post a lot of great tips to "Level up your life" along with positive videos I watch or articles I find. We have some cool sections where you can share anything you want from pictures of your secret talent to funny things on the web you find. I share what's going on with my day and what's upcoming in the stream. I also ask for and collect feedback on the stream, engage in conversations with my community and have a section to let you know when members are going live on their streams. This is a great place for my community to contact me and stay in touch with me or DM me.

Instagram:




Korenski23 : Random pictures of anything going on in my life and fun clips from the stream.

Fashionable Streamer: Focus: #Positivestyle and #BodyPositivity
Positive quotes that I find or write that are currently inspiring me mixed with the fashion that is currently inspiring me in locations that inspire me. I take self-portraits in the clothes that I am wearing on stream and post them with the brands for those who are interested in wearing the same, as well as diary type looks into what's going on in my mind. I openly share what I am struggling with and the wisdom I am finding. Authentically sharing myself has a very healing effect for me and I hope it will likewise bring healing and positivity to you.

Youtube:
I haven't found a focus for this yet. At first, I was focussing on minimalism and those videos are still up, but then it became a place to store clips from my Twitch channel. I haven't decided what else I should do here and whether I have the time for editing videos again.


Tumblr:
I created a Tumblr long ago that I all, but forgot. It's called VenusVoyagerGirl and its all about empowering women to travel and face life's journey's bravely. I think what happened is I got married and I was no longer a single woman bravely taking on the world, but a married woman getting life together. But I still love this concept because the idea was that we learn the most important lessons through travel or by simply being open to adventures. I still want to travel, but even though I don't journey as far as I once did, I think I'll look into to starting this up again because it fits under the umbrella of positivity.



Smule: 

This one probably needs explanation - Smule is a karaoke platform, which is available as a fantastic app where you can access thousands of songs with backing tracks and scrolling lyrics. It records your voice singing with or without video and then you can edit your voice at the end if you like with simple voice filters. Its extremely fun and addicting, but slightly less used because it costs $2.99 a week or $9.99 a month to unlock all the songs (you only get like 1 free a week or something). Despite that it still has a huge fan base and many popular artists will sing duets with you through pre-recorded videos.

My goal on Smule is to meet and sing with people across the whole world and just spread positivity and encouragement by sharing my positive feedback on their songs, singing with them and sharing songs of my own. Here you can also see my journey in singing from before I started singing lessons to more recently. As of this post I have had 1 singing lesson so these should be improving in quality.









Tik Tok: 
To find me download the app and search "Korenski23". I just started this and it focusses on sharing clips from the stream, Smule singing videos and other random videos I take, some are motivational, some educational and some funny. I haven't decided if I am going to keep it up avidly, but I do like this platform so stay tuned.


Facebook: I have one, but I have no goals for this right now unless I see a future need for it, it will pretty much remain stagnant.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BTV Media Player Scam?

How to Eat Healthy For Noobs: Tips If You Never Tried a Healthy DietBefore and Don't Know Where to Start

The Matrix, Simulacra and Comedy?