Simple delicious burger


Ok here's how I made a delicious burger



Step 1 Materials:
 
1.Sam's Choice Black angus Beef Patties Bacon & Aged cheddar    

2. Sliced sharp cheddar cheese 

3. Thick sliced bacon
4. Whole Wheat Hamburger Buns
Those are the essentials now here are the extras:
 
5. Tomato
6. White or yellow onion
7. Spinach
8. Chili pepper, Jalapeño or Anaheim pepper (for spice) 
9. Desired condiments : ketchup, mayo and ranch dip are my favs
10. Spices : parsley salt, thyme, rosemary and garlic salt is what I use 

Step 2: 
Cook the burger surrounded by the bacon to give it extra flavor 


Tip: save the bacon grease in a jar for cooking the onions in too. 

Step 3: take bacon out when it's your desired texture , it cooks faster than the burger. Set aside

Step 4: Prepare onions, tomato and pepper by slicing them to your desired size for toppings.

Step 5: if you like grilled onions add them to a pan, put a tsp of the saved bacon grease and cook those to your desired texture. 

I like to dice and cook the tomato, pepper and onion into a little veggie topping my burger. ** this tastes really good so I recommend trying it

You just sauté them in some bacon grease until they are crispy and slightly burnt around the edges . It creates a great grilled taste. 

Step 6: 
Toast the bread. It's better that way.

Step 7: When the burger is almost done and you've checked the middle to see there's no more pink- add a slice of cheddar cheese to the top so it can melt.

Remove burger once cheese has melted into it.

Step 8: Make your burger sauce.
I take a little ranch and mayo and mix it in a bowl. I add the thyme, parsely salt and a dash of rosemary. I also add a squirt of ketchup because I like ketchup, but you don't have to.

Step 9: Put it all together !

- Spread the sauce on the buns!
- Then grilled onions and diced veggies if you cooked them like me (it works better on the bottom, if you didn't grill your veggies they should go on top)
- burger patty
- bacon
- tomato
- onion
- peppers
- spinach
-  sauce smeared bun topper 

Step 10: Eat!
I served it with a spinach, goat cheese and Berry salad. Not that those two go together brilliantly. I just happened to have those things in my fridge.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BTV Media Player Scam?

How to Eat Healthy For Noobs: Tips If You Never Tried a Healthy DietBefore and Don't Know Where to Start

The Matrix, Simulacra and Comedy?